Thank you for your interest in my photography!
I want to make the process of getting your photos made into art as simple and easy for you as possible.
• After you have submitted the Booking Form, you will be contacted via email to schedule a Pre-Session Consultation. This consultation can take place over the phone or in-person.
• During your Pre-Session Consultation we will get to know each other a little better. We will talk about your goals for the session and work together to plan the details such as location, outfits, props, and even posing. Whatever questions you might have, I will be ready to answer. More detailed pricing and product information will also be provided. If you are ready to book your session, we will pick a date and time and pencil you into our schedule.
• I'll send you an email with the retainer invoice and Photography Agreement, to be submitted within 3 days. After submitted, you are officially booked!
• Time for your session! Upon arrival, we will have a quick review of transitions and wardrobe changes, then get started shooting. Your session will last between 1 - 1.5 hours. We will make sure you have a fun and relaxed time. At the end of your shoot, we will schedule your Reveal and Order Session, usually within 1-3 weeks from your shoot.
• Your Reveal and Order Session will take place at your home (or a public location like a coffee shop, if you prefer) with all decision makers present. You will see between 25-50 carefully selected and fully edited images from your session in a slideshow. We will then view sample products and I will help you in selecting the best ways to display your favorite images so that you can enjoy them everyday. Once you have chosen your final favorite products, we will place your order immediately.
• Your products will be ready approximately 3 weeks after ordering. Once ready, I will give you a call to set up a time when I can hand to deliver your order to you.